Adventures in Everyday Entertaining
I am very humbled and honored to have been nominated by Jamie at Grandmother Musings for the One Lovely Blog Award! It is always so nice to be recognized for the work that is put into your blog. Grandmother Musings is a very lovely (pun intended) blog that covers a wide array of topics from recipes to crafts to some really great inspirational posts that really uplift your day. We really appreciate her support of Beyond The Green Door and taking the time to nominate us!
1. Give credit to the awesome person who nominated you. 🙂
2. Describe 7 things about yourself.
3. Nominate 15 other bloggers.
Ok, 7 Things:
1. Love the Harry Potter series — both books and movies. Own the complete set of both and have watched and read them several times.
2. Originally from Wisconsin and lived my entire life in the Midwest until moving to Texas 4 years ago.
3. Really looking forward to starting to brew our own beer within the next month or so. And then once we get the hang of that, we will start to make wine.
4. Have spent most of my life with a fear of birds (attacked by chickens when I was about 10) but am now really finding a sense of peace and enjoyment when watching them at the feeders from our back porch.
5. Couldn’t live without being able to eat cheese. Perhaps not “technically” but I would swear it to be true!
6. Love dogs and can’t wait for us to get a couple. The plan is a Boxer rescue in the next 6 months and then a Scottish Terrier puppy down the road.
7. Currently re-watching the Buffy the Vampire series with “L” (who has never before seen it)
There are so many wonderful blogs out there and I truly love following so many that it is always hard to choose. However, my 15 nominees are (in no particular order):
I encourage you all to check out these most lovely blogs! And thanks again to Grandmother Musings for the wonderful nomination!