Illuminating Blogger Award
We are very excited and honored to be nominated for an Illuminating Blogger Award presented by Food Stories Blog. We were, in fact, nominated by Food Stories themselves.
So here are the rules:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you
- Share one random thing about yourself
- Nominate five other bloggers that you feel deserve this award.
Food Stories is a really terrific blog that goes beyond recipes and really gives the reader some background on the dishes being prepared, as well as a dash of science on the side. Very informative and mouth-watering!
One random thing…we are inspired by the cooking styles and techniques of both Julia Child and Alton Brown.
There are so many wonderful bloggers out there that deserve this award. However, our nominations are:
- Things My Belly Likes: Very fun and insightful blog and the reason I’m participating in a cooking challenge this week!
- Dogs, Dishes & Decor: Great posts with a lot of variety in subject matter. Also one of the best formats for post titles I’ve seen!
- A Taste of Morning: I always leave this blog with ideas and inspiration for a new dish to try. Someday I will journey to this bed and breakfast to taste for myself!
- Cloches and Lavender: Consistently full of great DIY projects, purchasing finds, and beautiful gardens. Always a great resource for home inspirations!
- Becca’s Green Kitchen: Delightful and delicious, her posts are full of flavor with the right dash of humor. Currently my favorite vegetarian blog!
Thanks once again to Food Stories for the nomination! We are so pleased to be recognized!